A fire recently occurred at the Roxbury restaurant Cha Cha Hut. It was known for their barbecue. Below is a quote from their website.

This is the worst day of our life. Sometime after 1am on Wednesday the 25th the Cha Cha Hut caught fire. The phrase “burned to the ground” is not totally accurate (see photos) but might as well be. We’ve basically lost everything.

Source: http://chachahut.com/2010/05/26/yes-we-had-a-fire/

—————

The Cha Cha Hut has been receiving many positive reviews. A link to the Cha Cha Hut was added recently to the CatskillSearch Directory after reading the favorable ratings it was receiving from customers on the Yelp website.  (Link: http://www.yelp.com/biz/cha-cha-hut-bbq-roxbury)

Cha Cha Hut has a detailed blog posting on their website regarding the fire tragedy. They seem to have a positive outlook on the future.

CatskillSearch wishes them the best.