Cold Brook Station, MP 22.1, was built by the U&D about 1900. It replaced an earlier flagstop at Cold Brook Bridge, MP 22.38. After the flooding of the Ashokan Reservoir, six stations were submerged forever, and one of these was the Boiceville Station. When this was flooded, the Cold Brook Station took over as the stop for Boiceville. Cold Brook Station served the town of Boiceville until the end of passenger service on the U&D on March 31, 1954. The station was later sold to a private hunting and fishing club, who continue to use it and maintain it well. The railroad tracks next to the station are leased to the Catskill Mountain Railroad which resumed passenger service to the station on July 4, 2008. The station is not currently used to load or unload paassengers as it remains in private hands. (Wikipedia- Source Link)
View more former Ulster and Delaware Railroad Stations at the this LINK.